Sunday, June 15, 2008

Beautiful Tattoos and Stunning Girls



Hey there everyone,

I am pretty new to this blogging stuff but I have a love of tattoos and of the female form and photography. I will combine these 3 elements by putting together a site which consolidates photos I find around the place and eventually a few of my own into one place. I will try to avoid rambling too much and keep it to the pictures but you can never tell when something might get my goat and I will be forced to rant haha

If any of the pics need to be credited let me know and I will gladly add a credit. If I am in some breach of copyright again just advise and the offending photo will be removed asap.

Please note, this site does not aim to be crass but there will be some nudity... tastefully (I believe) executed but I just wanted to let you all know.

Cheers and Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment